- Log into i-Ready, select MATH, and complete 2 lessons
- In i-Ready, switch to READING, and complete 2 lessons
- Before completing your IXL work for the day, you may want to watch this Khan Academy video as a refresher on multiplying 2-digit numbers by 2-digit numbers
- Log into IXL and complete the following lessons (through at least smart score 70)
**Remember that you can (and should) use a paper and pencil to solve each problem**
- Practice your week 11 spelling words (word list in your language arts - or spelling - section of your binder). We will have a spelling check on these words on Tuesday morning. Here are some ways to practice your spelling words (with the week 11 list at the bottom).
- Go to https://kcselementary.typingclub.com/ and log in. Complete 1-2 lessons (make sure you put your fingers on the correct keys; the point is for this to become easy and routine for you!)
- Independent reading: read (a book of your choice) for 15-30 minutes Make sure you have an independent reading book in your backpack (for silent sustained reading each day after lunch).
- This week, we will begin a small project in which we will be building with recycled items. Please bring in anything you think might be useful (for example: plastic containers, cardboard, scraps of material, string, etc.). Nothing should be purchased or taken without permission.