The Week at School
Tuesday: 8:55 am - 2:35 pm (lunch and snack)
Wednesday: **Virtual day for all students** (See below for assignments)
Thursday: 12:00 - 2:35 pm (snack only) **School picture day**
Friday: 8:55 am - 2:35 pm
The Week at Home
Virtual Wednesday assignments:
Your assignments for this Wednesday are listed below. Please e-mail me if you have any questions or problems. Remember that you can take breaks whenever you feel you need (even within your hour of work), as long as you get all of your work done.
- Log into i-Ready and complete 2 lessons in MATH
- In i-Ready, switch to READING and complete 2 lessons
- If you remember how to round, move right to step 4. If you need a refresher, Watch one or both of these videos:
- Log into IXL, and complete A.6 Rounding through at least smart score 70 (You MUST be logged in before you begin!)
- On a sheet of lined paper in your language arts (or spelling) section of your binder, choose ONE of the following to practice your week 2 spelling words:
- · Write the definition of each word
- · Use each word in a sentence
6. Go to https://kcselementary.typingclub.com/ (Yes, it will work this time!) Log in using your username (first name and last initial with no capitals and no spaces – example: robyne) and password (kcs).
Complete the first two lessons (Make sure you put your fingers on the correct keys; the point is for this to become easy and routine for you!)
7. Remember to keep an independent reading book in your backpack! (for silent sustained reading each day after lunch).