Then, practice your speech. You might want to write your speech on a flash card but I have it printed for you. Try to make it in your own words. Don’t just read from a website. Say it out loud a few times this morning. We will also discuss after we play all the games. Here are some questions I will ask about your biome. Practice answering these questions so that our discussion can be even better!
- What would happen if _____________ died off in your biome?
- Which animal is the apex predator in your biome?
- What are some animal decomposers/scavengers in your biome?
- What are some adaptations living things have gone through in your biome?
- What food chains/webs are in your biome?
- What environmental factors does ____________ need to survive in your biome?
Parents, thank you for turning in the waivers and money. If you haven’t, please send them today! Thanks so much. I’m looking forward to next week!