- Go to GClass, click on the Invention Convention Display and Rubric doc. Read it very carefully and when you know exactly what you need to do for your display and for a good grade, click “turn in.” Do not edit this doc in any way; I will grade your invention there so it needs to be the same as it is now.
- Go to your Invention Convention doc from Monday (which you can find in your list of docs, in the folder marked Classroom) and fill in the Improve section. Explain how you plan to improve it based on the PCQs from your partners during yesterday’s 7-minute meetings. Then draw some very clear and detailed pictures (labels and written ideas is great) for your display board.
- If you have time, start your improvements on your invention (but this is due Monday).
- Bring your drawings in to class today.
- Make a list of supplies you will need for your display. Share it with your parents.
- We will make our displays next week.
- For the best looking display, plan to PRINT all the steps and your explanations in large font and glue them (with a colored border?) to your display. If you don’t have a printer, it is very cheap to print at FedEx Kinko’s. Otherwise, you need to use PERFECT handwriting. Make something you are proud of.
- IXL U1 and U2.
Today you have 4 assignments.
Scholastic Code: NKLKL