- Watch THIS video then do IXL P4, Q1, and Q5. Smart score 80 on ALL THREE.
- KidBiz lesson “Those Lucky Dogs.”
-Before Reading Poll
-Article: Page 1 AND 2! Dig deeper!
-Activity: Part 1 and 2! Score 100% on your first try!
-After Reading Poll.
*This is a Smarter Balanced Assessment (state test!) practice so give it your best shot!
- Go to our Animals in Hawaii DOC and choose one of your animals to focus on. Choose a NATIVE Hawaiian animal (research on google “Is _____ native to Hawaii”).
Then, email me (Click "compose"):
- Email’s subject: Hawaiian animal.
- Research the habitat and/or ecosystem of the animal and copy and paste the website you used into the email.
- In the email's body, write the Hawaiian, Scientific, and Common name of the animal.
- Then write one sentence that explains what type of environment your animal lives in.
*If you do not finish this in the morning, it is homework tonight. This MUST be completed by the end of the day.
Today you have 3 assignments. Do them in order! While you’re working feel free to listen to HAWAII ALOHA (but don’t get distracted by it!).
Scholastic Code: NKLKL