Today you have 6 assignments. Write the bold words in your planner on today’s date. Parents, be sure your student does this so that you both know when they have completed all the assignments.
- Spend at least one hour completing lessons on iReady MATH (do NOT go on iReady Reading; we will finish the diagnostic test this week). - Set a timer so that you complete at least one hour (Google search timer and set it to 1 hour 15 minutes to include short breaks). - Try to stay focused the whole time. Your time only counts when you are actively working on a problem.
- Go to the G class and answer the questions about the iReady assignment. Write three complete sentences.
- Complete IXL Math lessons B1, C1, D2, and D3. Be prepared to explain what a multiple is. Smartscore 80+. MAKE SURE YOU ARE LOGGED INTO IXL TO RECEIVE CREDIT!
- Complete IXL Reading lessons A1, A2, and A3. Be prepared to label sentence subjects and predicate in class. Smartscore 80+. ***11:30 update: It looks like IXL Reading may be having issues so try what you can! You most likely will not get to finish all these lessons and that's ok!
- Finish the Spelling Handout from last Tuesday AND spend at least one hour studying your spelling words. -- Remember, if you miss 10 or more on the test, you will need to write them three times each.
- With your parents, check powerschool. Go to each subject and see what assignments you are missing. Make a list and email me as soon as you finish them.
-- When you turn in an assignment late, it is your responsibility to email me when you complete it so that I can change your grade. This quarter, I will not mark down for late work but I will next quarter.
-- Checking PowerSchool with parents should become a weekly routine!
With any remaining time, read a book and continue studying your spelling words.
Field Day and PE, shorts, school shirt, water, sun protection,
***bring any beach cleanup supplies!
Virtual posted by 9 am
Bring headphones to finish iReady diagnostic.
Bring headphones again.