- We will not have Wednesday testing for the time being. The next testing date will be Friday, April 15th during our normal school hours. Our testing time has not been determined yet so pick up or drop off MAY be at the middle school but for now, we will plan on keeping pick up and drop off at the elementary school.
- We will be going to our PWF whale watch trip on April 14th. We will meet at slip 66, the very end of the harbor, at 8:45. After the trip, we will have snack and have a short class in the PWF Discovery classroom. Pickup will be at 11:30 in front of the classroom.
- Parents, if you have paid and cannot attend, please email me.
- Parents, we talked in class yesterday about skills. If you would like to teach the class anything, please email me and we can pick a time.
Today you will type a 5-paragraph essay on Google Docs about what you did over Spring Break.
- Include an introduction, 3 body, and conclusion paragraph.
- Be detailed and use as many adjectives and adverbs as you can
- Use transition like First, Second, Next
- Check your spelling!
Next, if you have not finished your spring break math assignments, do so now. If you have finished, please complete at least one more lesson in math.
Last, please read a book and fill out your Reading Log. Bring in your book everyday!